Teen driving means many things—more independence, more responsibilities, and for some parents, more worrying. Set your mind at ease and help your teen to drive safely by reading these helpful links. For quality driving instruction, call the nation’s largest driving school, Top Driver Driving School, at (888) 471-5418. We can give your teen all the knowledge and tools he or she needs to be an excellent, safe driver.
- View a map of states that have banned or partially banned texting while driving from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Learn the five most common engine oil myths from HowStuffWorks.com.
- The AAA Foundation offers these tips on how to avoid aggressive driving.
- Find out the facts about texting while driving in this informative article from CBS News.
- What can you do to stop your teen from texting while driving? Take a look at this page from FCC.gov for some information.